Volume 1 (Pentateuch/Torah), Zaragoza: Lusar, 2008, 348 pp.
1. This is the first Old Testament [OT] theology in the history of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. It also includes the New Testament [NT] theology presenting a whole and unified theology that joins both Testaments on a common center.
2. The purpose is to cover a gap in the Adventist theology and to structure our doctrinal corpus.
3. This is the first theology in the history of OT theology establishing the sanctuary as the center of the OT.
4. It is founded on a rigorous, precise and biblical exegesis and methodology for explaining the OT and NT theology.
5. It is the first Christian theology presenting Christ as central in both the OT and NT through the theological meaning of the sanctuary.
6. It is a canonical theology founded on the Hebrew canon considering the OT and NT biblical texts as true and authoritative for today’s readers.
7. This handbook motivates the reader for a much better understanding of God and his economy of salvation and a more personal and profound meeting with Christ.
Roberto Ouro (Ph.D., The University of Valencia, Spain) is professor of Old Testament at Spanish Adventist Theological Seminary (Valencia, Spain). He is the author of several articles in Andrews University Seminary Studies (AUSS) and Journal of the Adventist Theological Society (JATS).